This month's customer special is the one and only Small Utility Tote. This tote has quickly become one of my favorites. It is so versatile and can be used for so many uses. I love the size of it because I do not always need a Large Utility Tote to carry the things that I need.
Thirty One blogged some of the possible uses for the Small Utility Tote. They listed 131 uses. I'm going to highlight just a few of my favorite uses.
I don't know about you, but the O'Brien household has been in purge/organize mode. It is crazy, the amount of "junk" you find when you start to dig through stuff. It started when I opened up our blanket closet. That's right. We have a closet that I called the blanket closet because it was crammed full with blankets. We ended up filling up the back of my husband's SUV and I mean, it was filled with blankets. This left a crazy amount of room in this closet for other things and I still have twelve (yes... I said twelve) throw blankets for any warming needs that we may have. This sparked operation purge more and organize mode in me.
Customer & Hostess Specials
First up, let's talk about this month's customer and hostess special for November. This month there are some pretty awesome deals for the customer special. For every $35 you spend you can choose one of the following specials:
I personally love the Essentials Storage Tote. I have quite a few just for my family. We have one that sits on our coat rack to collects mittens, scarves and hats during the winter season. I have one specifically for a library bag and three or four for grocery shopping. My son also has one that he keeps in his playroom that he uses to play with.
Of course, if you want more than you can afford, you can host a party and earn items for free, half off and exclusive items that are only available to purchase by hostesses that reach a minimum party total of $200. Hostesses whose parties reach $600 this month are able to choose up to two items in the catalog for 70% off! That is in addition to all the other rewards.
Earn $10 Off Your Order
November 1-15 you can earn $10 off to spend during November 16-30 when you spend $100. It can be via separate shopping trip combined or you can do it all in one shopping trip. All you have to do is visit my website and click on the "sign in" option at the top. Then click on "create account" and fill in the info needed. This will track your purchases and allow you to earn the $10 to use in the last half of the month. If you would like help feel free to reach out to me.
Pink Sky Bundles
In November, Thirty One will be releasing new Pink Sky Bundles every Thursday. Below is this week's bundles minus two of them first released because they are already SOLD OUT! These are a great deal and I encourage you to watch out for what they will release the remainder of this month.
Michelle Obrien, Independent Consultant with Thirty-One and the views expressed on the blog or website are yours alone and don't represent the views of Thirty-One Gifts LLC.
In the month of September, there are six purses or bags that you can choose as a customer special. For every $35 you spend, you can choose one of the following options.
#1 - Organizing Shoulder Bag
This bag is adjustable and can be worn over your shoulder, as a crossbody and even as a purse. There is a zipper and two flat pockets on the outside and a zipper pocket and two flat pockets inside. The Organizing Shoulder Bag offers lots of room to store the items you need to carry with you.
Some of it's key features are that you can get this bag in cotton or canvas depending on which pattern you pick. It's adjustable crossbody strap allows you to adjust to a length that is comfortable for you. As with so many of Thirty-One's products, you are able to personalize or monogram this bag.
#2 - Organizing Shoulder Bag LTD
This bag has a similar look to the Organizing Shoulder Bag with just a touch more class. Each bag is made with faux leather and has a very classy look to it. It has a front flat pocket and a hidden cell phone pocket. The inside is the same as it's sister bag with a zipper pocket and 2 flat pockets. Unlike, the Organizing Shoulder Bag, The LTD has a detachable crossbody strap.
#3 - Retro Metro Bag
Friends, this is one of my favorite bags. I have used this bag as a diaper bag, a grocery bag and as an overnight bag. There are so many uses for it. It has two nice sized exterior pockets and a very handy flat pocket that zips on the inside. Retro Metro Bags contain a unique inspirational message inside and all the bag
#4 - Casual Carry All
At some point I will add this bag to my collection. It is super cute. Thirty-One calls this a "trendy slouchy bag". It has several pockets, two on the inside and two on the outsie, that you can utilize and it's strap can adjust to be a shoulder purse or a crossbody. This purse does zip closed and, of course, it can be personalized.
#5 - Inspired Crossbody LTD
Friends, I own this little purse and it is truly the best. If you loved the Tons Of Funds, then you will love this purse even more. It has two compartments. One compartment has a zipper enclosure that will hold all your essentials such as credit cards, driver's license, cash, etc. The other compartment is perfect for holding your cell phone. The strap is removable if you would like to use the body as a clutch purse or just want to store it in a bigger bag as you travel.
#6 - Festival Mini Backpack
Can you say cute? Cause this backpack is CUTE! This is on my list as a Christmas gift to give to a loved one this year. It is big enough to hold your essentials for a little day trip. It has a zippered enclosure and also a small pocket in the front that zips as well.
Michelle Obrien, Independent Consultant with Thirty-One and the views expressed in my blog are mine alone and do not represent the views of Thirty-One Gifts LLC
We are nearing the end our Sale-A-Bration sale and Thirty-One has it going out in style with an Outlet Sale. There are two more days of this sale and so I want to show you one of the products that has so many uses and can be purchased at some amazing prices right now. Let's take a look at the 31 uses of the Mini Storage Bin.
1. Gift Basket. Of course the number one use is a gift basket and there are some cute ones in the sale that could be used for Easter, summertime or for the kiddo's in your life.
2. Snack Bucket. Planning a trip for the road with your kids or a car full of people? Fill this bin up with some snacks and your ready to go. Bonus! It can also hold the trash as people finish up with their snacks.
3. Game Bin. Yes! Who likes to play Minute To Win It games? You can get some of the cute bins to use for the games and then use them for storage after or you can get on of the plain bins and get them personalized for a specific game and use them for that game specifically.
4. Pool Gear. My little guy loves to swim and what a great idea it would be to have all the little dive toys, wind up toys and balls in one of these bins so that they are in one location..
5. Books. I actually do use the bins for this in my sons playroom. One of the bins is for seasonal or library books. This works really well for a quick grab to read or to keep all those library books together.
6. Junk Bucket. Cleaning hack. These are perfect to collect the odds and ends of the day. Then at the end of the day you put away everything in the bucket.
7. Garden Supplies. Who's a gardener or knows someone who gardens? The name of the Mini Storage bin is deceiving. It is actually large enough to hold quite a bit and would be perfect for your gardening tools, gloves and other small equipment. Get some cute personalization on one of these bins and you can keep all of your stuff together and its cute.
8. Diapers. You could actually hold quite a few diapers in one of these. These would be perfect for a nursery. Again, we have so many personalization options and bonus... once you are done with diapers it can than be used to hold toys, books, etc in the kiddo's room.
9. Delicates Bin. Who has a some delicates that they have to keep separate from the rest of their wash? Use a Mini Storage Bin to hold your delicates separate so that they do not accidentally get caught up in your regular laundry.
10. Phone/Camera Bin. Need a spot in your office to catch your small electronics like phones, cameras, etc? You got it. The Mini Storage Bin.
11. Easter Basket. Already discussed in #1, but it's worth saying again. Any of the Mini Storage Bins in any pattern, but right now you can pick up the Little Chick and Hippity Hop bins an amazing reduced price.
12. Car Trash Bin. What!?! What a great idea! And you can use the plastic grocery bags to line it. It's a win-win.
13. Drop Bucket. I actually use this idea when I am picking up after my son throughout the day. I throw everything of his that I come across in to one bin. Then after he has gone to sleep I will take time to separate out the stuff I have picked up.
14. Pet Toys. The Mini Storage Bin is just the right size to keep your pet toys in. It's big enough to hold the items and the right size that most animals would be able to grab a toy out if they wanted to themselves.
15. Creation Station. Perfect for summertime and holidays for the kiddo's. Have a bin filled with fun arts, supplies and misc items so they can go and create when they want.
16. Cleaning Supplies. Tired of your cleaning supplies just getting piled in under the sink cabinet in your kitchen and bathroom. These are two of my least favorite areas because no matter how many times I straighten everything, every time I go back in to the cupboard things are tipped over, stuff is piled on top of each other and it's just a mess.
17. Car Caddy. We talked about using this as your trash bin in your car, but it can also be that bin that holds things for the kids like toys or things for you like kleenex, hand sanitizer, etc.
18. Wax/Scents Bin. Are you like me and have tons of candles? (I don't have as many as I used to, but it used to be a habit) This bin is great for holding all of those and you can either put it on a shelf or in a cupboard to keep it all contained.
19. Hair Bow Bin. Calling all girl moms. Do you have hair bows and ties falling out of your drawers or all over the house. Get yourself a Mini Storage Bin to hold all of them. You can place the bin either in your daughters bedroom or on a shelf in the bathroom.
20. Trailer Supplies. Do you have a trailer that you use? You can put a Mini Storage Bin in the garage to hold all the tools and things needs when you use your trailer.
21. Scrap Material Bin. Do you know someone who sews? Give them a Mini Storage Bin to hold all of their scrap materials.
22. Pantry Organization. If I had a better pantry I would totally do this. The shelf spaces are too small to fit a bin in to, but one day. In the meantime, many of Thirty One's organizational bins are perfect for organizing your pantry.
23. Bathroom Toiletries. Hold your extra rolls in a Mini Storage Bin and place it on the back of your toilet. The rolls are contained and they are in a nice bin to brighten up the room. Bonus: You can add a snappy or fun saying on to personalize the bin for your bathroom.
24. Missing Sock Bin. What more could I say to this except "What a great idea!".
25. Hair Styling Products. This is a great idea if you want to keep all of your hair stuff together. Then all you have to do is grab the bin and start working on that hair.
26. Rolled Up Beach Towels. Or any towel for that matter. Fancy up the bathroom for your guests by having their towels out in a bin ready for them to use.
27. Camping. Take it with you camping. You can use it as a bin to hold some of your non-perishable foods or use it to hold dirty clothes or transport your toiletries to the camp bathroom.
28. Miscellaneous Storage. Do you have those odds and ends things that really don't have a place to go? We used to have a junk drawer and this would have been perfect for all those little things that we had collected. Freebies from benefits fairs, free stuff from festivals and fairs, etc.
29. Top Of The Fridge. Cookie cutters is what comes to mind when I think of this. I never have anywhere to go with my cookie cutters and they are always in an over sized jar taking up valuable cupboard space. This would be perfect for that.
30. Scarves & Gloves. We use an Essential Storage Tote for ours and hang it on our coat hook, but the Mini Storage Bin is perfect if you have a place to store it in your closet.
31. Toy Bin. YES! YES! and more Yes! We have these in our sons playroom holding miscellaneous small things like the three thousand matchbox cars he owns, blocks and train paraphernalia.
What would you use a Mini Storage Bin for?
Michelle O'Brien, Independent Consultant with Thirty-One, the views expressed on the blog or website are mine alone and don't represent the views of Thirty-One Gifts LLC.