Please, note that I am a consultant for Usbourne and an Amazon affiliate. If you click on these links and make a purchase it is most likely that I will get a small paycheck from your purchase.
I want to break my recommendations up in to two categories. My Usbourne recommendations and my Amazon recommendations. Note, you do not have to purchase from Amazon or from me as an Usbourne consultant, but it is greatly appreciated. This month, I am just going to list my recommendations and not list why we love it, but let me know in the comments if you prefer a small synopsis and why we love this book.
Amazon book recommendations:
1. The Itsy Bitsy Snowman by Jeffrey Burton
2. Just A Snowman by Mercer Mayer
3. Over And Under The Snow by Kate Messner
4. Sleep, Big Bear, Sleep by Maureen Wright
5. Goodbye Autumn, Hello Winter by Kenard Pak
6. The Best Snowman Ever by Stephanie Stahl
7. I'm A Snowplow by Dennis R. Shealy
Usbourne book recommendations:
1. That's Not My Polar Bear by Fiona Watt
2. Crow In The Snow by Lesley Sims & Fred Blunt
3. Peek Inside: Snowy Places by Anna Milbourne
4. Polar Worlds Bear Grylls Activity Book
5. Lift The Flap Very First Questions And Answers: What Is Snow? by Marta Alvarez Miguens
6. Shine A Light Book: Secrets Of Winter by Carron Brown & Georgina Tee
7. Don't Tickle The Polar Bear by Sam Taplin
You can grab a free printable book tracker for the month of January here. You can use it anyway you choose. I typically set a goal for each day that I want to reach. For instance, this month I want to read five books or chapters with Joe each day. If we reach that goal, then we color in the snowman.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies