31 Uses For The Mini Storage Bin
We are nearing the end our Sale-A-Bration sale and Thirty-One has it going out in style with an Outlet Sale. There are two more days of this sale and so I want to show you one of the products that has so many uses and can be purchased at some amazing prices right now. Let's take a look at the 31 uses of the Mini Storage Bin.
1. Gift Basket. Of course the number one use is a gift basket and there are some cute ones in the sale that could be used for Easter, summertime or for the kiddo's in your life.
2. Snack Bucket. Planning a trip for the road with your kids or a car full of people? Fill this bin up with some snacks and your ready to go. Bonus! It can also hold the trash as people finish up with their snacks.
3. Game Bin. Yes! Who likes to play Minute To Win It games? You can get some of the cute bins to use for the games and then use them for storage after or you can get on of the plain bins and get them personalized for a specific game and use them for that game specifically.
4. Pool Gear. My little guy loves to swim and what a great idea it would be to have all the little dive toys, wind up toys and balls in one of these bins so that they are in one location..
5. Books. I actually do use the bins for this in my sons playroom. One of the bins is for seasonal or library books. This works really well for a quick grab to read or to keep all those library books together.
6. Junk Bucket. Cleaning hack. These are perfect to collect the odds and ends of the day. Then at the end of the day you put away everything in the bucket.
7. Garden Supplies. Who's a gardener or knows someone who gardens? The name of the Mini Storage bin is deceiving. It is actually large enough to hold quite a bit and would be perfect for your gardening tools, gloves and other small equipment. Get some cute personalization on one of these bins and you can keep all of your stuff together and its cute.
8. Diapers. You could actually hold quite a few diapers in one of these. These would be perfect for a nursery. Again, we have so many personalization options and bonus... once you are done with diapers it can than be used to hold toys, books, etc in the kiddo's room.
9. Delicates Bin. Who has a some delicates that they have to keep separate from the rest of their wash? Use a Mini Storage Bin to hold your delicates separate so that they do not accidentally get caught up in your regular laundry.
10. Phone/Camera Bin. Need a spot in your office to catch your small electronics like phones, cameras, etc? You got it. The Mini Storage Bin.
11. Easter Basket. Already discussed in #1, but it's worth saying again. Any of the Mini Storage Bins in any pattern, but right now you can pick up the Little Chick and Hippity Hop bins an amazing reduced price.
12. Car Trash Bin. What!?! What a great idea! And you can use the plastic grocery bags to line it. It's a win-win.
13. Drop Bucket. I actually use this idea when I am picking up after my son throughout the day. I throw everything of his that I come across in to one bin. Then after he has gone to sleep I will take time to separate out the stuff I have picked up.
14. Pet Toys. The Mini Storage Bin is just the right size to keep your pet toys in. It's big enough to hold the items and the right size that most animals would be able to grab a toy out if they wanted to themselves.
15. Creation Station. Perfect for summertime and holidays for the kiddo's. Have a bin filled with fun arts, supplies and misc items so they can go and create when they want.
16. Cleaning Supplies. Tired of your cleaning supplies just getting piled in under the sink cabinet in your kitchen and bathroom. These are two of my least favorite areas because no matter how many times I straighten everything, every time I go back in to the cupboard things are tipped over, stuff is piled on top of each other and it's just a mess.
17. Car Caddy. We talked about using this as your trash bin in your car, but it can also be that bin that holds things for the kids like toys or things for you like kleenex, hand sanitizer, etc.
18. Wax/Scents Bin. Are you like me and have tons of candles? (I don't have as many as I used to, but it used to be a habit) This bin is great for holding all of those and you can either put it on a shelf or in a cupboard to keep it all contained.
19. Hair Bow Bin. Calling all girl moms. Do you have hair bows and ties falling out of your drawers or all over the house. Get yourself a Mini Storage Bin to hold all of them. You can place the bin either in your daughters bedroom or on a shelf in the bathroom.
20. Trailer Supplies. Do you have a trailer that you use? You can put a Mini Storage Bin in the garage to hold all the tools and things needs when you use your trailer.
21. Scrap Material Bin. Do you know someone who sews? Give them a Mini Storage Bin to hold all of their scrap materials.
22. Pantry Organization. If I had a better pantry I would totally do this. The shelf spaces are too small to fit a bin in to, but one day. In the meantime, many of Thirty One's organizational bins are perfect for organizing your pantry.
23. Bathroom Toiletries. Hold your extra rolls in a Mini Storage Bin and place it on the back of your toilet. The rolls are contained and they are in a nice bin to brighten up the room. Bonus: You can add a snappy or fun saying on to personalize the bin for your bathroom.
24. Missing Sock Bin. What more could I say to this except "What a great idea!".
25. Hair Styling Products. This is a great idea if you want to keep all of your hair stuff together. Then all you have to do is grab the bin and start working on that hair.
26. Rolled Up Beach Towels. Or any towel for that matter. Fancy up the bathroom for your guests by having their towels out in a bin ready for them to use.
27. Camping. Take it with you camping. You can use it as a bin to hold some of your non-perishable foods or use it to hold dirty clothes or transport your toiletries to the camp bathroom.
28. Miscellaneous Storage. Do you have those odds and ends things that really don't have a place to go? We used to have a junk drawer and this would have been perfect for all those little things that we had collected. Freebies from benefits fairs, free stuff from festivals and fairs, etc.
29. Top Of The Fridge. Cookie cutters is what comes to mind when I think of this. I never have anywhere to go with my cookie cutters and they are always in an over sized jar taking up valuable cupboard space. This would be perfect for that.
30. Scarves & Gloves. We use an Essential Storage Tote for ours and hang it on our coat hook, but the Mini Storage Bin is perfect if you have a place to store it in your closet.
31. Toy Bin. YES! YES! and more Yes! We have these in our sons playroom holding miscellaneous small things like the three thousand matchbox cars he owns, blocks and train paraphernalia.
What would you use a Mini Storage Bin for?
Michelle O'Brien, Independent Consultant with Thirty-One, the views expressed on the blog or website are mine alone and don't represent the views of Thirty-One Gifts LLC.
This website uses marketing and tracking technologies. Opting out of this will opt you out of all cookies, except for those needed to run the website. Note that some products may not work as well without tracking cookies.Opt Out of Cookies